Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pinwheel Progress

I feel like I have been working on this quilt FOREVER!!! I feel as though I will never finsih this thing!

Here is what I have so far:

All my blocks laid out.


Everything sewed together with two borders.

Ok, so I am stuck right now. This quilt needs another border that is a darker print than the rest to tie everything together. I need somewhat of a modern print since the rest of the prints are modern. Right now it is about 85in square and I need it to get it to at least 96in square. 

I have to wait until Thursday for the Christmas fabric to go 50% off at my favorite store before I can purchase what I need. So, this top is waiting for me until then. Sigh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments. I receive a blessing with each one. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.