Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Half Year in Review (Part 2)

Here are the rest of my completed quilts from this year since I began quilting. It sure does seem like a lot of quilts for just six months! Once I got going I couldn't stop!

#6-Crazy Cats:

#7-Penguins:




#8-Rainbow Sherbet:



#9-Granny's Garden:



#10-Daddy's Log Cabin:




I talked to my Granny yesterday. She has had a rough year so far after having back surgery. She expressed a need of a new walker caddy since she got a new walker. The old one I made her doesn't fit on her new walker.

I went to Hancock Fabrics today because they had their Butterick patterns for $0.99. No such luck, though, in finding a walker caddy pattern. I searched online and came up with this one. It is cute and I think it will fit nicely. I'm going to leave out the bottom straps because her walker doesn't work like the one pictured. I'll post pictures once I get it finished. A new pattern is always a challenge for me and I can't wait to tackle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments. I receive a blessing with each one. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.