Sunday, October 31, 2010

Estate Sale & Craigslist finds

I got some good stuff this weekend ya'll! Check this out:



It is a Lane Antique ceder chest! I got it on Craigslist for $35! At some point someone painted it white and the paint has worn to the point of looking shabby chic. So, I just wiped it down and cleaned the inside out and it all ready for my living room!




The chest's home is in front of my double window in the living room with a couple of quilts lounging on top. It is empty now but I plan to fill it with seasonable quilts. 



At an estate sale I found the following:


vintage magnets!



Look at all this I got:

antique sewing caddy full of vintage notions, two plastic sewing boxes with more vintage notions, and a huge 2yd sized cutting board

here is the caddy all folded up

I also got this cute vintage "writing paper" set with paper and envelopes. It says, " for fancy ladies" on the front! Cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments. I receive a blessing with each one. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.