Thursday, August 5, 2010

Progress

I've been working on sewing some Christmas presents and have successfully completed one project. I can't show you yet because I don't want to spoil the surprise! I have a few others to work on but I need to get some materials before I begin those.



I have started a Christmas tree skirt using this tutorial. It is pretty simple and I will share pictures after I take a few. It has been very hot here and we are under excessive heat warnings. Needless to say, I am staying inside!
Since every post needs a picture, here are two pretty flowers from my flower beds. One is a Knockout Rose in white and the other is called Naked Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments. I receive a blessing with each one. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.