Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project in the Works

I've been working on this:
Mind you, not at my normal full speed ahead pace. I've really been having a hard time getting to my sewing room lately. Other things have been calling my attention. It will be a Christmas tree skirt for our white tree when I finish. I started it last week and hope to finish the top by the end of this week. I will most likely hold off on quilting it for a little bit. I want to get my sampler quilt top quilted before this tree skirt.


We sat out on the porch yesterday at dusk and I captured a few photos of the hummingbirds. They were fighting and really getting mad at each other! I counted five of them at the most.

1 comment:

  1. That tree skirt will look so neat under a white tree. You will need to post pics of it.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments. I receive a blessing with each one. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.