Friday, September 10, 2010

Christmas Time's a' Comin'

I waited patiently for Hancock Fabric's upcoming sale and I finally got to go today!

I stocked up on some Christmas prints ($2.81 per yd). I want to make a quilt with country Christmas prints so I got some of those to add to my stash. I also stocked up on some solids as they were also on sale ($1.81 per yd).


I didn't plan on getting any flannel but I browsed it because it was on sale ($2.81 per yd). I found these two prints that I have just the right project for. They are so soft!


I also got some thread on sale. I had a wonderful peaceful time shopping by myself and browsing all of the quilting books. Something about roaming the isles of fabric just sooth my soul! Everyone there seems to be so happy too!
My next post will be my finished Sampler Quilt for the QAL. I'm working on the binding now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments. I receive a blessing with each one. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.